segunda-feira, março 17, 2008

Ozzy Osbourne: "The Show"


When I was in the university I knew a lot of people who liked Rock'n'Roll. We used to go to a lot of places to listen to Rock. My favorite place was Kazebre Rock Bar at Parque do Carmo. It´s a big place where Rock and Raggae bands plays. We used to hear Ozzy Cover, The Doors Cover, System of a Down...and other bands.
Since that time I told my friends I´d like to go to a show of Ozzy Osbourne...and then, this day finaly arrieved !
Today I bought the tickets to the big Show in São Paulo, Palestra Itália Stadium. I´m going with my bouyfriend and I hope we have a lot of fun. The day is Saturday, April 5th.
My favorite song is Mr. Crowley...but I love the others too.



You must be stranging because i´m writing everything in English, but it´s 'cause yesterday I found a website where we can chat with people for all over the world in English and other languages...it's very good...I´ve studied for 5 years and I need to practice to improve my conversation...I liked it a lot and I decided that this post would be in English (sorry for my mistakes). I hope you like.
If you´re interested to learn too, try on Shared Talk.

Nenhum comentário: